Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) बनने का सुनहरा अवसर। एसएससी ने जूनियर इंजीनियर (सिविल, मैकेनिकल और इलेक्ट्रिकल) की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है।
Golden opportunity to become a Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical). A notification for the recruitment of a Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) is issued by SSC.
You may refer to the link for a detailed recruitment process
A notification for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical) Examination, 2023 has been issued by STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (Government of India). The brief of notifications is as tabulated below:
|Dates for submission of online applications||26.07.2023 to 16.08.2023|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||16.08.2023 (2300 hours)|
|Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||17.08.2023 to 18.08.2023 (2300 hours)|
|The tentative schedule of Computer-Based Examination(Paper-I)||October, 2023|
How to Apply and Application Fee for said Junior Engineer Job:
- Only Online Application Forms will be accepted through the SSC HQ website; ie, https://ssc.nic.in.
For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this notice.
- You may refer to the specimen application form given as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA of the notification given above. Image size for a photograph in JPEG/JPG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The dimensions of the Snap image should be approximately 3.5 cm (Rang)x4.5 cm (Height). In pursuance of the order dated 05.03.2020 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the case of Shantanu Kumar and others. (Writ Urge (C) No. 234 of 2018), the SNAP of the candidate should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the notice of examination.
- The photo should be without a cap and glasses. The front view of the face should be visible. Hand-checked in JPEG/JPG format (10 to 20 KB). The dimensions of the hand image should be approximately 4.0 cm (range) x2.0 cm (height). Applications with dirty hands will be rejected. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) will have to be paid as a fee.
- Women campaigners and campaigners belonging to Scheduled Gentry (SC), Scheduled Lines (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD), and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of figures.
- The fee can be paid only through Online Payment Mode, BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, or Rupay Credit or Debit Card.